Sunday, October 22, 2006
Assessing your students
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Planning your project
Dimensions of Planning
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Sunday, September 24, 2006
Now think about how you can use bubbleshare in your classroom and with projects.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
Listen to the special message Almerinda has recorded to the group:
See and listen to Isabel´s video and audio messages to the group
We´d like you to go to Springdoo and record an audio or video message and send to somebody in the group.Take a look at the turorial in our website.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Our group´s pictures
Monday, September 11, 2006
Read the Learning Styles -Or, How We Go From the Unknown To the Known in which three different models of learning styles are presented and :
- indicate which model you consider to be the most interesting
- reflect if you take into consideration the different learning styles when your plan your classes and assess your students.
- think how you could integrate the learning styles theory into your teaching practice.
- reflect about which of the components you consider to be the most important one.
- think about how you can integrate those component to your present teaching experience.
- to what extent the teacher motivation and classroom environment can affect the teaching/learning process.